Monday, September 27, 2010

While there is nothing quite like sleeping in, there is something to be said for waking up early. Apparently, my body has gotten so used to my early class schedule that I am physically unable to sleep in when I don't have to be up for class. Wide awake at 7:15 Friday morning, even after a late night of wine-drinking and giggling with my roommates, my breakfast of an omelette with Mexican cheeses and red peppers and gluten-free toast was made, eaten, and cleaned up all before any of my roommates woke up. Moving on to my second cup of coffee and researching study abroad opportunities all before 9am made me feel quite accomplished. Maybe this whole waking-up-early-everday thing isn't so bad.





Breakfast Soundtrack: Leather and Lace by Stevie Nicks & Don Henley, Manhattan by Kings of Leon, Amsterdam by Coldplay, New York City's Killing Me by Ray LaMontagne & The Pariah Dogs, Bold As Love by John Mayer, Addicted to Love by Florence & the Machine

with love,



No comments:

Post a Comment